Algorithm Developer- Production Infrastructure Engineering
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Azure Infrastructure Management is the best way to monitor your apps running in Azure and to analyze any aspect of their usage and performance. In the Israel R&D center, we’re adding the secret sauce by producing deep insights and advanced analytics of logs and metrics through a rich and powerful query language (see demos 1,2,3,4,5,6). You can say we alchemists, since we believe that mixing advanced algorithms with domain knowledge and applying that to data collected from live systems can produce gold. Come help us build the algorithms and domain knowledge to turn data into gold!
We are looking for a passionate software engineer with a strong mathematic orientation and curiosity for machine learning, statistics and data mining to implement and optimize data mining algorithms. You will be working closely with Product Management and Research disciplines to create and deliver unique and competitive value to our customers. To be successful you will need to demonstrate passion for data mining and customers at equal levels. Coding will be done in a variety of languages and mainly C#, Java, C++, R and Python.
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. in Computer Sciences / Mathematics / Physics
- Strong passion for getting dirty with data
- Programming experience in C# or Java (Python/R/C++ is an advantage)
- Knowledge of Machine Learning & Data Mining theory and algorithms
- Advantage: knowledge of signal processing theory and algorithms
- Team player - ability to communicate and cooperate with others.
-Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
-We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company
- All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire