Business Manager - Student
- Job Type:
Microsoft is looking for an energetic Business Manager intern (BM) to join and support a highly dynamic and successful team.
In this capacity, the BM will support the group’s General Manager and its leadership team (LT) to define and execute the business ROB, manage and track action items, projects, group budget, employee recruitment, etc.
• Manage the group rhythm of the business.
• Manage and track budget, headcount fulfillment, and office space allocation, working closely with relevant functions like finance, HR and RE&F.
• Advise LT on team pulse, key business decisions, and org-wide initiatives.
• Support the GM with external stakeholder (e.g. – startups, customers) meetings preparation.
• Support key strategic group projects and events across a variety of topics and areas, from inception to successful delivery.
• Support the GM as site core LT member with specific projects delivery.
Experience and qualifications:
• Must be a student for MBA/MA or other advanced degree with the ability to work 4 times a week.
• Past BM (or similar role, like project or release manager) experience is highly preferred.
• Highly representative, with can-do service attitude.
• Technical literacy and deep interest in learning about new areas of technology.
• Strong communications skills in both Hebrew and English - written, oral, and interpersonal.
• Must be detail-oriented and have analytical problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to effectively analyze multiple data sources and recommend the best actions.
• Proven ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels. Self-starter who deals well with ambiguity.
• Strong project management skills: proven ability to lead multiple high-profile projects forward and effectively leverage available resources to drive results. Successfully navigate between various strategic parallel objectives. Strength in establishing core business practices with relevant metrics to measure success.
• Reliable, maintaining high level of confidentiality without exception.
* Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.