2017/18 Korea Full-Time Undergraduate/ Masters Technical Sales
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Korea, Republic Of
- The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) is as an accelerated career development program designed to recruit and hire top-performing universities graduates across a broad range of roles. This program aims to cultivate your talent through training, mentoring and community support.
The MACH learning scheme is an 18-month comprehensive onboarding and development program that runs alongside your full-time job. As well as world-class training and coaching from some of the brightest minds, you can look forward to being part of a global community of over 1800 MACH peers in 60 countries.
MACH is different from other programs in that you will be immediately placed in a challenging role with specific learning roadmaps. You will be provided with the infrastructure and resources that will allow you to define and grow you career, including access to world-class learning solutions both online and in classrooms.It’s challenging. It’s rewarding. It’s everything you would expect of a World -Class program at one of the world’s most advanced technology companies.
- Joining the Microsoft Sales team is an excellent opportunity for you to learn the competitive, economic, business, international, geopolitical and industrial landscape of our customers' businesses, and apply your knowledge of how Microsoft solutions provide value. This is an exciting and collaborative team focused on winning, dedicated to the customer and committed to developing your potential.You will join our business in a position that will make the most of your technical and business skillsets, with a blend of technology and sales to solve customer problems, ultimately helping our customers and partners achieve more.Example roles include but are not limited to; Account Technology Strategist, Solution Sales Professional, Customer Success Manager.Requirements:
- On-track to complete or within 12-months of graduation of Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT/Computer Science or Engineering majors.
- Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) professional work experience
- Language requirement: English and Korean
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Thrive and deliver results in a fast paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to influence, inspire and lead from any role
- Passion for the technology and innovation
- Seeks opportunities to learn new methods, procedures or techniques
- Ability to impact and influence customers with a high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to create real and measurable business results
- Evaluates & builds solutions based on customer perspective
- Good understanding of the relationship between technology and business
- Preferred background in IT or university UG/Master’s degree in an IT/computer science related field.
Please note you are applying for a full-time undergraduate position at Microsoft, this is not a rotation program. This is a rolling recruitment, therefore openings for specific roles are subject to availability. This application acts as a 'resume drop' and we will only contact you should you successfully pass through our screening match for a role within our Technical Sales business.
- Submit your resume and complete the online application form.
- Should you meet our eligibility criteria you will be invited to take our online scenario based test.
- If you are successful at our initial screening and we have an open role that matches your skillsets and background you will be invited for a phone interview with a member of the recruitment team.
- If you are successful in the phone interview you will be invited to an Interview Day at one of our local offices.
To learn more about the full-time and internship programme that we run in Asia Pacific region, please visit our Asia Pacific University Careers Portal for more information.Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.