2017/18 Indonesia MACH MBA- Account Technology Strategist
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- The Microsoft Academy for College Hires (MACH) is as an accelerated career development program designed to recruit and hire top-performing universities graduates across a broad range of roles. This program aims to cultivate your talent through training, mentoring and community support.
The MACH learning scheme is an 18-month comprehensive onboarding and development program that runs alongside your full-time job. As well as world-class training and coaching from some of the brightest minds, you can look forward to being part of a global community of over 1800 MACH peers in 60 countries.
MACH is different from other programs in that you will be immediately placed in a challenging role with specific learning roadmaps. You will be provided with the infrastructure and resources that will allow you to define and grow you career, including access to world-class learning solutions both online and in classrooms.It’s challenging. It’s rewarding. It’s everything you would expect of a World -Class program at one of the world’s most advanced technology companies.
- About Microsoft:
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t take them anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s the limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world. Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are insatiably curious and always learning. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
About the MACH Program
The Microsoft Academy of College Hires (MACH) is our Graduate program with customised experiences to help you start strong at Microsoft, build your global network, and drive your career. Our 18 months program is focused on ensuring that you receive the professional development early to help you accelerate your impact in role and that you have the tools and knowledge to steer your long term career. In addition to building a solid understanding of our business strategy, you will contribute to our business priorities. You will receive leadership mentorship and will be asked to leverage your technical and business acumen for a meaningful contribution in this strategic role.
About the Role:
Take the opportunity to help reinvent productivity as an Account Technology Strategist. The Account Technology Strategist engages with customers and IT decision makers to articulate how Microsoft can enable them to achieve their IT and business goals.
As an Account Technology Strategist, you will add value by:
• Building Trusted Relationships with customer Decision Makers, including their Chief Technology and Information Officers, and decision makers within the customer’s business units.
• Sharing your broad knowledge of the Microsoft Platform, our competition, and the industry to create a vision of how Microsoft can be the customer’s best partner to take their business to new heights.
• Gathering and sharing broad insights about customers and the IT Technology landscape with your Microsoft colleagues.
• Demonstrating technical leadership by working with your team and Microsoft resources to leverage Microsoft Cloud Technologies to drive Customer Success.
• Promote the long-term growth of Microsoft through the sales, adoption and sustained usage of our cloud solutions by customers.
• Uses thier broad knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise Platform and ability to map relevant Microsoft Technologies to the customers’ IT and Business needs and priorities.
• Ability to build long-term Trusted Technology Relationships that result in solid and meaningful Strategic Technology conversations.
• Ensures that customers benefit from the latest Microsoft Innovations and Solutions.
• Focus on long-term, sustainable market share and usage growth.
• MBA: Have less than 7 years combined (full-time) work experience, including internships upon graduation of Bachelor degree.
• Undergrad and Masters: Have less than 2 years combined (full-time) work experience, including internships upon graduation of Bachelor degree.
• Strong ability to learn quickly, adapt, and master new concepts and technologies
• Shows a strong knowledge on the IT technology landsacape
• Strong technical acumen
• Experience in Selling and Project management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with equally good listening skills
• Degree in Computer Science or a similar information technology-related or engineering discipline required.
To learn more about the full-time and internship programme that we run in Asia Pacific region, please visit our Asia Pacific University Careers Portal for more information.Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.