Data Scientist Student - Adallom
- Job Type:
- This Job is eligible for the following work arrangements :Part-TimeAdallom (Acquired by Microsoft) is developing the next generation of security tools, when your data is outside your network, and firewalls and perimeters don’t work.
Our technology allows organizations to protect their data in the cloud from any location, device or network (Wow! It’s magic!).
The Data Science team is responsible for researching and implementing Machine Learning algorithms to detect abnormal user behavior and security threats.
If you’re an awesome team player, looking to work in a live, vibrant environment, where you can contribute, learn and influence - your place is with us!Required skills:
- Studying towards a B.Sc. in Computer Science, Math, Physics or equivalent, 4th semester or above.
- Deep understanding of probability and statistics.
- 1+ years of experience in data engineering / software development.
- Team player skills, effectiveness both in independent and collaborative work.
- Ability to learn and use new technologies.
- Ability to understand complex distributed systems and troubleshoot them.
- Passion for agile development methodology.Desired skills:
- Experience with research and implementation of Machine Learning algorithms.
- Experience with databases (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra preferred).
- Experience with Distributed computing platforms for high-scale systems and Big Data (Apache Flink, Apache Ignite, Apache Spark preferred).
- Experience with Linux-based environments.-Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef preferred).Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.We greatly encourage and welcome qualified candidates who happen to have disabilities to apply for jobs in our company