Backend server-side Software Engineer - Azure Application Insights
- Job Type:
- Full Time
The Log Analytics engineering team of Application Insights and OMS services is looking for an outstanding, talented technical backend server-side developer.
The team’s mission is to deliver the most compelling end-to-end solution for telemetry analytics for modern applications and cloud platforms.
The team and product are using state of art big data processing techniques and methodologies to process and provide analytical insights from hundreds of terabytes of data per day.
The team is practicing state of the art agile methodologies and technologies in a microservice cloud environment.
We are looking for a talented, highly skilled server-side software engineer to design, drive and implement the Log Analytics big data, high throughput, low latency data platform that supports all of the service functionality.
If you are interested in building high scale, big data platform cloud service that serves as the data platform of a successful and growing cloud service this is the team for you.
Qualified candidates meet the following requirements:
· BSC or MSC in Software Eng. or Computer Eng is a must
· 1+ years of proven hands on technical skills is an advantage
· Knowledge and experience is multi-threading and distributed computing is an advantage
· Attention to details and passion for quality
· Strong problem analysis skills
· Experience and Passion around software engineering and code
· Team player with passion for collaboration*Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.*All FTE positions will be required to pass the Microsoft background check upon hire