Austria Finance Internship
- Job Type:
- Austria Finance InternshipJob Type:InternCountry:AustriaDescription:Finance opportunities5-months internshipLocation: Vienna, AustriaStart date: October 2018 – January 2019Duration: 4-5 Months, full timeApplication deadline: Sunday 12th of August at midnightMicrosoft is the worldwide leader in software, services and solutions that help people and businesses realize their full potential. We're motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what's most important to them.We run our business in much the same way. Our employees come as they are and do what they love. Imagine the opportunities you’ll have in a company with more than 100,000 employees in more than 100 countries, working on hundreds of products—spanning games, developer tools, business solutions and operating systems. We work hard, but we value work/life balance, and each of us defines what that means to us. So why not explore what we do, where we do it, and what life is really like at Microsoft. You just might be surprised.No matter what your passion is, you’ll find it here. You can work on a multi-billion-dollar global business or a revolutionary technology that hasn’t yet left the lab. Join us at Microsoft and start your journey.5 MONTHS INTERNSHIP OFFERINGOur Internship Program offers you the opportunity to join Microsoft on a real job role in various job families including Marketing, Sales, Finance, Services, IT and Operations. On top of your role, you’ll have the chance to join our dynamic community of interns, enabling you to build a global network of contacts and to gain exposure to real Microsoft business activities and leaders in the world!If you love the pursuit of excellence and are inspired by the challenges that come through driving the innovations that impact how the world lives, works, and plays, then Microsoft Finance gives you the chance to deliver value to our customers and partners and across the company.Global Sales Marketing and Operations (GSMO) Finance is driving shareholder value in 60 subsidiaries and carries the local accountability for the financials as well as statutory and compliance matters across all segments and products. We:
In your internship you will lead a project to analyze our partner landscape and drive business value for Microsoft by turning insights into actions, together with our multifunctional business partners.QUALIFICATIONS
- Land the company vision around the transformation of our business, consumption and customer orientation in the subsidiaries and externally.
- Drive strategic resource allocation and investments through local insights, ensuring optimal returns aligned with our worldwide strategy. Key focus is on New Business with an industry and workload perspective.
- Build trust to lay the foundation of long-term growth from a customer and shareholder point of view in a compliant way.
- Empower and inspire our people to lead and be part of top performing teams while providing diverse career opportunities.
SELECTION PROCESS1. Apply online and upload your CV/resume (Resumes via Email will not be considered). Please apply with your CV in English.2. Video-interview (online) or phone interview with a Recruiter3. Face to face interview
- Pursuing a full time Bachelor’s or Master´s degree in Finance, Accounting or related fields
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills, including the ability to comfortably communicate with senior management at Microsoft
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, but also not afraid to act
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, deal with ambiguity, make trade-off decisions, meet deadlines, and drive for results
- Desire to build a long-term career at Microsoft in a similar function
- Demonstrated ability in program or project management, preferably in the technology field
- Available for a 4-5 months period starting between October 1st, 2018 and January 1st 2019
- Fluent in English. German is a plus
- Full work authorization to work in Austria
Find out more on:Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity: microsoft.com/diversityMicrosoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: privacy.microsoft.comPlease apply with your CV in English. The salary will be approx. 1.500€ gross / months.For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our University Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.